Saturday, November 13, 2010

These streets will make you feel brand new...

Marissa and Jared at the Stardust Diner

Marissa on the red stairs in Time Square


Well I'm back from four beautiful days in New York City! It was a such a memorable experience to go around the city and meet with Advertising and Public Relations professionals in the industry. I couldn't have done it on my own. The companies we went to were Fusion PR, JWT, Razorfish, LDS Public Affairs, Young & Rubicam, Time Inc., Pen American, Coltrin & Associates, Edelman, and McGarry Bowen. The interesting thing about New York City is that I don't think you could ever be bored. There is always something to do or see. Free things even. The streets are alive with all sorts of different people and nothing is out of the ordinary in New York. You could walk down the street in a tutu and people would say - "Good for you!!" All in all it was an experience of a lifetime. It helped me realize some things about myself that I didn't know before.

No comments:

Post a Comment