Saturday, November 13, 2010

These lights will inspire you...


I've always wanted to move to NYC. For the last year that has been my goal. Do all I can to get to this amazing city. But lately, I haven't been feelin' it much. I feel like there's something else I should be doing. But I don't know quite yet. I started getting this after I was accepted to the New York trip. So I figured that I'd go, work hard to get everything I could out of the experience, and then evaluate how I felt after the fact. I'm still not feeling it. And I don't know what to do. Cause that's what I've worked for these past 2 years, and that's where I'm heading. It's not a bad thing. I just realized I'd be completely on my own in NYC. Which would be fine, but I'd miss my family dearly. And NYC is a work hard city. Which again, not bad. But I don't want to work Saturdays. I'm a 9-5 type of girl and don't want to worry about things on the weekend. That's what I liked so much about my job/internship this summer. I worked during the week, the evenings and weekends I didn't even have to think about work projects. So my solution? Come what may - and love the heck out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment