Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sisters and Pizza


Well I made it to Utah safely. I beat the snowstorm so fast that I decided to stop in Ogden where my family were all at my cousin's wedding reception. So I decided to stop. Luckily I had a dress, heels, and tights handy so I was able to quickly change in the bathroom. I was so excited to see everyone and spent a lot of the reception hanging out with my sisters Holly and Jenny. Jenny ended up sending her kids home early with her husband Jason and after the reception just us sisters went out for pizza. (Mind you at about 10:00 pm) We had so much fun. I don't remember the last time just the three of us were able to sit down and spend time together without kids. I really wished I could spend more time with these girls. I love my sisters dearly and want to be closer to them. This was the start to an "improve the relationship" week with both of them, but especially Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment