Monday, November 1, 2010

Hammer to Head


Could someone hit me over the head with one of these? I am soooo stressed right now. I'll get over it in about 20 minutes though don't worry. Here are reasons why and they are all sadly a result of something amazing that will be happening next week.

Reason 1: I am getting sick... fighting a cold with all my might

Reason 2: Lots of school work to do

Reason 3: I hate when I don't hear from certain people.... it's stressful (this has nothing to do with the amazing something)

Reason 4: Lots of school work to do

All are a result of: Going to NYC for a week to meet companies!!!

Ok so it's a good thing. But it's really wearing on me right now. I'm working on it. But sometimes I wish someone would just hit me over the head with a hammer...


No comments:

Post a Comment