Thursday, September 16, 2010

What I Love About Me!

(Me, my mom, and my sisters! Best friends forever!)
Family Oriented

(My sister Jenny and her two daughters - I was taking their family pictures for them)
Creative

(Slightly OCD about it - at least I am about my schedule)
Organized
(If you ever need someone to vent to... I am here)
Listener

(I am a genuinely outgoing person. I love to have fun and smile)
Friendly

(I know where I'm going and nothing will get in my way)
Driven

(This was mostly in hs. But if I had the chance to make a career out of it, I would!)
Musical/ Performer

(This goes along with driven. I set goals, and I will achieve them to my best ability.)
Goal Oriented

(I'd like to say I'm in the real Italy, but this is just the "Little Italy" in NYC. I love to travel and see new places!)
Adventurous

(What I love about me is that I am ME. I once heard that the only person you can be is yourself because everyone else is already taken. True story. I love being me.)
I am myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment