Monday, September 27, 2010

The Good - Color Test/ Roadtrip


This past weekend I decided to take a quick trip to Utah to visit my sister. Whenever I drive to Utah, Breanne goes with me and visits her parents for a couple days. A six hour drive is a long drive, but we stayed entertained trust me. I also asked Breanne to take the color test for fun to see what she was. Breanne's colors are White (18), Blue (10), Yellow (5), Red (3). My scores are Red (15), White (9), Yellow (7), Blue (4). But I really think it depends on the day....

So for class Sister McKenna asked us to do a social experiment over the weekend. So I had Breanne take this test, and then did some do's and don'ts for Breannes color, white. Breanne hates making decision, (and so do I for that matter). So it's always fun to see her squirm when I make her take the leadership role in making decisions (where we stop or what music we are listening to). One "Do" that I am working on with Breanne is to listen quieter, longer. We both need people to listen to us I know so I paid close attention to what she was saying and stayed quiet. I think she really appreciated it.

Overall it was a good weekend. Me and Bre always have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment