Monday, October 18, 2010

What makes me happy...

A lot of the time I think, I know, I make life out to be more complicated than it needs to be. I get going so fast that I forget to stop and ask myself what makes ME happy. Well what does make me happy.... there are a lot of things. But in the secular sense, I love taking pictures - especially of people. I love capturing a moment in time that will never be repeated again. It's a funny thing with taking pictures though... people always gripe and complain when you're taking them, but afterwards the really appreciate it... (at least that's what my family does) If i could quit school and take pictures for the rest of my life and make a good living, I would... and maybe I will.... (not really but it's fun to think about)


This photo as taken by me, of me, in a reflection of a mirror.


My roommate took this picture but I did the editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment