Monday, October 4, 2010

Way Back When, Then, and Now

For my last meaningful experience, I'd like to include one that has been spread over a lifetime. And that is with my siblings. In my patriarchal blessing, it tells me that I have special siblings of whom I love dearly. I am told to cherish them and the experiences I have with them. I have to tell you, it's true and I have. I could not ask for four better best friends. I don't think they know how much I love and appreciate the examples that each of them set for me. I don't think they realize that, as the youngest, how much I look up to each and every one of them. My experience here in this life with them is definitely the most meaningful. So here are a few pictures and I'll share memories that go with each picture.

Way Back When

I am the youngest of the 5. The way youngest. There is a 7 year gap between me and Holly. When we were all home, I remember often we would go on short family trips to Seattle for the weekend or out to dinner at the local mexican restaurant. In this particular picture we are headed out to Tequilas and my mom wanted to get a quick shot of us.

Then

This has to be one of my most favorite family trips. When I was 12, we all went to Hawaii for a week. It had to be the best trip EVER! You can just tell how much we love each other.

Now (Well... a year ago)

This picture is a testimony of how much we love each other and how we are there for the important moments in life. Holly got married a year ago August. We were all able to go and pitch in and help. It was such a beautiful wedding and we all had so much fun.

I love my family so much. I'd be around them all the time if I could. This past weekend was my birthday and I went down to Utah to spend it with my family. Everyone was there. I don't think that's happened since I turned probably 6 years old. I love them and appreciate all they do. They are my #1 meaningful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment