Saturday, October 30, 2010

Something happened on the way to class...

Something weird happened before class on Friday. To put it in short - I got asked out on a date. The funny thing? The guy didn't know my name. Ok but lets start at the beginning...

I was walking down the hallway when I hear someone behind me say...

Guy: Hey! You're the one who scheduled the conference room for me yesterday right?

(I turn around) Me: Yeah...

Guy: Well, I was wondering... I never do this... but do you maybe want to go to the Halloween Concert tonight? Like on a date?

Me: Yeah, sure!

Guy: Really? I'm really sorry that was rude of me. I don't even know your name!

Me: It's Marissa

*Fast forward about 10 hours... He just picked me up and we are walking out to his car...

Guy: Now, first of all. I just have to apologize for earlier in the Spori. I was very rude when I asked you out. I can't believe I didn't even ask your name first.

** All in all, Friday was a very interesting day. And I had a very good time on the date! We went to the Halloween Concert then Dairy Queen to get ice cream afterwards. Want to know who the guy was....? Brother Bean's son.... Brennan.

No comments:

Post a Comment