Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wrap up...

This semester I have really noticed an improvement in both of the relationships that I decided to focus on - one good and one not so good.

The main reason why I chose Breanne for my "good" relationship is because this is her last semester and I honestly don't know when I will see her again after this semester. She is my best friend and is a big support in my life. I'm really going to miss spending time with her.

Now, you have to understand, I really do have a good relationship with my sister Holly. Just not great. It was really bad when we were younger. We used to fight all the time and we never got a long. I think another thing that kind of drives a wedge in between us is the fact that she doesn't go to church. She KNOWS the church is true, she just... well, hasn't made the smartest decisions in her life. She tells us all the time that she feels "stuck" and I don't think she realizes we would do anything for her to not feel that way. I really do feel as if our relationship has improved since I have been making a conscious effort, and I will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment