Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Love Languages


I wasn't surprised at the results I got for the Love Languages test in class. My Love Language ranked highest to lowest with the scores is, Quality Time (10), Words of Affirmation (6), Physical Touch (5), Receiving Gifts (4), Acts of Service (4).

Spending quality time with someone is something that is really important to me. I feel that the foundation of any good relationship is built on knowing information about the other person and you can only truthfully know that information by spending time with them, talking and getting to know them.

My second Love Language is words of affirmation. Compliments are always nice. It shows that you are noticing the good things about the other person. Although, I feel words are empty when the actions to match what the person is saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment