Thursday, December 2, 2010

Me and My Heavenly Father


I've avoided this assignment for a while, just because it's something that is very personal to me, and something I have never been sure about.

I have doubts about myself, as I'm sure a lot of people do about themselves. I've been to rock bottom and back again. But there is one thing I do know. I, am a Daughter of God. And he loves me and cares about me. He knows what's best for me and wants me to achieve my potential here on earth. He also knows that potential is greater than I think it is. He is my greatest cheerleader. He is the ultimate provider. He has given me a beautiful world to live in and an amazing family to go through and experience life with. He has provided me with guidance and great blessings thus far in my life. We talk daily. Usually in the evenings. I share both my worries and joys about life with Him and he offers comfort, guidance, and answers to the questions I have about my life. I thank Him for all the wonderful things in my life. He speaks to me as I read the scriptures daily and gives me insights on how I can be improving myself personally.

I am a Daughter of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment